Offering our unique academic experience year round to support all students.
We offer all high school and middle school academic courses during our Summer Session, pending teacher availability. Students come to Headlands Prep during the summer for a variety of reasons:
- To accelerate their learning
- To take a prerequisite for a course they wish to take in the fall
- To take a course not available at their middle school or high school
- To repeat a course and recover a grade
- To lighten their load for the upcoming school year
- What’s yours?
Schedule a Call to Learn More
Our summer scheduling and one-on-one method allows students to complete full-year courses during the summer session. Students attend classes 5 days per week for 1-2 hours per day. Summer courses are open to students in Grades 6-12.
Schedule a Call